Others Involved in Adoption
If you are pregnant and considering adoption, you might be overwhelmed by the decisions ahead of you, the steps you need to take, and the emotions you’re dealing with. You might have questions like:
- I’m still not sure what to do about my unplanned pregnancy. Who can help me explore my options?
- I’m ready to start looking for adoptive parents. Where do I start?
- I’m considering adoption, but I’m not sure I can afford the medical care for my pregnancy. Can anyone help me?
- I’m not sold on the idea of adoption. I still have some questions. What should I do?
- I have so many mixed feelings about this pregnancy…Who can I talk to?
Contact an adoption professional! Your adoption professional can help you with all of the concerns above — and more. They will provide all of the services and support you need through every step of the adoption process, all at absolutely no cost to you.
You can learn more about these professionals in the guides below. Or, if you’re ready to talk to a professional now, you can get started here.